DAW. Hellriser

Объявление

Котаны, мы медленно готовимся к типа переезду. Да не совсем переезду, а ДАВ будет жить как абсолютно новый проект о:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » DAW. Hellriser » Для гостей » Отзывы/Вопросы

Отзывы/Вопросы

Сообщений 181 страница 210 из 218

--
в течении пары дней, как только заполним новый до конца с:

Господи, да уж не как ли с Нового Года, почти каждую неделю захожу сюда с надеждой, что вы дали ссылку на переезд если честно, я чувствую себя Хатико Скажите хотя бы примерный срок переезда.. Или бросьте ссылку сюда, чтобы народ мог помочь вам с созданием нового проекта.

да, было бы неплохо оставить ссылку хотя бы на ещё неготовый проект =_=

htt*p://gignentia.rolka.su/ вот он. по моему.

Ссыль
ох, ну там ещё работать и работать..

простите, а с каких пор ДАВ у меня на гигнетии? ;DD вообще не ожидала, что кто-то еще ждет ссылку на ДАВ

Esme, ждут, ещё как ждут. А её нигде и не видно..

.D ну лаааадно, так уж и быть
http://daw.dogbb.ru/

Здравствуйте!
А когда "переезд" будет окончательно готов, примерно?

По личным причинам мне пришлось уйти с форумов, в течение двух трех недель я хочу закончить работы на новом проекте

жду с нетерпением, когда ДАВ окончательно "переедет" ^____^

ну, наконец-то, а то я заждался :DD

___1___Отзывы/Вопросы - Ответить___1___

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Very good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Keep writing!

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Awesome! Its in fact remarkable article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this paragraph.

I'm no longer positive the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Hi there to all, the contents present at this web site are truly remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi there mates, its impressive paragraph on the topic of educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

This site definitely has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Tremendous things here. I am very glad to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Hi, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

Very good post! We are linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » DAW. Hellriser » Для гостей » Отзывы/Вопросы